About Me

My photo
Hi. Welcome to my "taboo" blog. My name is Steph, and when I first started this, I was still in my thirties. In 2017, I switch decades! I am a Christian, so underlying everything I do and say is the Word of God, and the foundational truths I have learnt over the years. This doesn't mean I'm perfect - I am human. It just means I recognise I need God's help to live this life and try to live out His way, as best I can. So that's me in a nutshell. Thanks for taking the time to read through my blog, I hope you draw strength, hope or encouragement from what you read.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Endometriosis Link to Heart Problems

Well....this is a joy to know!

The Daily Mail recently published an article about a link between Endometriosis and Heart problems. Like we don't have enough to deal with! Read the article here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you! I just came across your blog today and I read the last couple of posts and your Journey. I understand the struggle with infertility as I am in my 30s and have no children. I struggle with feeling "good enough" for God's blessings in my life. I pray that you are overwhelmed with the knowledge of how much God loves you as His child despite what you are going through in your relationships in life with others and more importantly yourself. I hope you have an amazing day and God blesses you even more for your struggles!! ❤

Bubba's Hopeful Mumma said...

Thank you Bethany. ❤️