About Me

My photo
Hi. Welcome to my "taboo" blog. My name is Steph, and when I first started this, I was still in my thirties. In 2017, I switch decades! I am a Christian, so underlying everything I do and say is the Word of God, and the foundational truths I have learnt over the years. This doesn't mean I'm perfect - I am human. It just means I recognise I need God's help to live this life and try to live out His way, as best I can. So that's me in a nutshell. Thanks for taking the time to read through my blog, I hope you draw strength, hope or encouragement from what you read.

Friday, May 23, 2014

The New BHF Advert

Is anyone else disturbed by the new British Heart Foundation advert, which features a baby not yet born, or is it just me being over-sensitive because Aunt Flo arrived on the same day I saw it???

I understand charities need to raise money and all that, but I do think the advert which is supposedly an unborn baby talking, is actually a really crude attempt at making money.

It's incredibly insensitive to all the mother's who have lost their children during pregnancy or childbirth.

Or I think it is.

Father I pray You would comfort any woman who sees this advert and re-lives the grief of losing her precious one. In Jesus name.

No comments: