About Me

My photo
Hi. Welcome to my "taboo" blog. My name is Steph, and when I first started this, I was still in my thirties. In 2017, I switch decades! I am a Christian, so underlying everything I do and say is the Word of God, and the foundational truths I have learnt over the years. This doesn't mean I'm perfect - I am human. It just means I recognise I need God's help to live this life and try to live out His way, as best I can. So that's me in a nutshell. Thanks for taking the time to read through my blog, I hope you draw strength, hope or encouragement from what you read.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Laying a Future Claim!!

Over the weekend, I had been reading the Daily Mail, when I came across this article about a woman who gave birth "in two pushes" whilst in the bath (Read the article here). 

I so claim that for myself!!! Haha! 

If we have a choice as to how we give birth, then this is the easy, straightforward way I would like to have Bubba. And if the advice in the book "Supernatural Childbirth" is anything to go by, then by all accounts it seems possible. 

The way I see it, is that if I have sown in tears, then I should reap in joy according to Psalm 126:5!!! And the Lord knows how many tears have been spent in this Journey for Bubba! So ergo, to reap in joy, sans pain, sans difficult labour, in quick time - that would be perfect!!! Hey, if the women of Israel can do it when they were captive in Egypt (Exodus 1:19:  And the midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women; for they are lively and give birth before the midwives come to them.”) then why can't I... or you!

Lord, here my prayer for the future! :-) 

No comments: