About Me

My photo
Hi. Welcome to my "taboo" blog. My name is Steph, and when I first started this, I was still in my thirties. In 2017, I switch decades! I am a Christian, so underlying everything I do and say is the Word of God, and the foundational truths I have learnt over the years. This doesn't mean I'm perfect - I am human. It just means I recognise I need God's help to live this life and try to live out His way, as best I can. So that's me in a nutshell. Thanks for taking the time to read through my blog, I hope you draw strength, hope or encouragement from what you read.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Encouragement From John Piper

Thank you to my ACW virtual writer-friend Mandy Baker Johnson, who shared this encouragement with me. I found it hugely valuable, and with her permission, wanted to share it with anyone who stumbles across my blog.

Pastor and author, John Piper was asked what he would say to a couple who wanted to ask him advice on infertility. His response is a beautiful reminder that God has a plan and a purpose for everything - even the tough Journey for Bubba. He draws out from Isaiah 56 a surprising revelation for all of us. Click here to hear John's encouragement for couples who are TTC, through Mandy's blogsite.



No comments: