About Me

My photo
Hi. Welcome to my "taboo" blog. My name is Steph, and when I first started this, I was still in my thirties. In 2017, I switch decades! I am a Christian, so underlying everything I do and say is the Word of God, and the foundational truths I have learnt over the years. This doesn't mean I'm perfect - I am human. It just means I recognise I need God's help to live this life and try to live out His way, as best I can. So that's me in a nutshell. Thanks for taking the time to read through my blog, I hope you draw strength, hope or encouragement from what you read.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Beautiful Moment Number One

I'd had an early start at Church, being involved in the Worship Team that morning.I think Hubby and my Gorgeous Stepson had only just started to stir when I left the house to get to Church in time for the sound-check.

When I arrived home, I unlocked the front door and went in, expecting my usual greeting of a "Nerf Gun" or two being fired at me from the top of the stairs. But not this time!

Waiting by the front door was a beautiful bunch of flowers in my favourite pink, complete with mini card in an envelope balanced on top of one of the flowers, and a larger card next to them. Both had my name in a beautiful child's best handwriting.

While  was at the Service, Hubby and my Gorgeous Stepson had gone into town to find something to make me smile. It worked. Precious.

No comments: